MODES OF COUNSELLING:
- Face to Face Sessions in Bangalow, NSW
- Telehealth Online (Web Based) Sessions – Access support from the privacy of your own home.
These sessions can be set up to occur via Health Direct (an encrypted & secure platform that enables video calling over the internet).
Note: Telehealth is not suitable for those experiencing acute crisis, suicidal thoughts or serious mental ill health.
- Phone Sessions as requested
- Concession: $170/hour for healthcare/concession card holders
Please call 0423 705 117 to speak to my welcoming Assistant, Jessie who will ask you some details.
Once you have an appointment booked in then you will receive a reminder SMS 48hours before the session.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
MEDICARE REBATES & REFERRAL OPTIONS
- Medicare rebate If you bring with you a Mental Health Care plan from your doctor then you are eligible to receive Medicare Rebate $88.25 per session for up to 10 sessions every calendar year.
- Private Patient (No Mental Health Care plan): You are welcome to attend without any Mental Health Care plan.
- Private Health Fund rebates: Rebates may apply – speak directly with your health fund about whether Psychology is covered.
- Victim Services If eligible to access sessions through Victim Services you can receive up to 22 sessions funded entirely by Victim Services. Please apply directly to Victim Services and ask to be allocated to see Mel.
Check Mel’s availability first before requesting allocation:
Mel’s Victim Services Caseload is currently FULL (Last updated June 2023).